Payday loans are small, short-term loans designed to help working Kiwis get through until their next payday. At Cashtillpayday, we can provide short-term unsecured loans that are repaid on your next payday or over a number of them.
Our loans are for short-term finance only, and are not suitable for long term needs.
At Cashtillpayday we are committed to being a responsible lender. We will only lend you an amount of money that we consider affordable for you to repay. We will do our best to ensure you do not suffer substantial hardship.
We strive to achieve this by following the below responsible lending criteria:
Responsible lending criteria
- We will not lend unless you are currently employed. If you do not have a regular income we are unable to assist.
- Your pay must be deposited into your own NZ bank account that has been opened for a minimum of three months.
- The amount we will lend is based on your income. We do not want you to borrow more than you can afford.
- We encourage all our clients to always plan their budgets prior to signing and returning the loan contract and disclosure statement. For this purpose, please use one of the following websites:
- We are required to see your ID, bank statements and proof of address prior to your loan being approved.
- Early repayments are encouraged and will save you money as interest is calculated daily. There is no penalty fee for early repayment.
- We encourage loans to be used only in cash loan emergencies: while we welcome your return, loans are only a short-term cash solution.
- There may be alternatives you could consider, other than pay day loans e.g. family, friends, employer, credit card advance etc. Only you can decide if the cost of a loan is worth it to solve today's problem.
Understanding the terms and conditions of your loan
As responsible lenders, our loans are 100% transparent. We will disclose all costs to you with no hidden fees. Please ensure you understand our agreements and all fees by carefully reading the terms and conditions of your loan agreement or by seeking independent advice. A copy of our standard loan agreement can be found here.
Please ensure you are able to afford the repayments and have enough funds in your account on your due dates to avoid any dishonour fees, collection fees or additional interest charges.
If your loan goes into default you should contact us immediately to work out a possible repayment arrangement.
NZ government registered financial service provider
Cashtillpayday is 100% New Zealand owned and operated and is registered with the Registrar of Financial Service Providers. Only registered financial service providers can operate in NZ.
Our registration number is FSP298566
You have access to the electronic register of financial service providers which will help you to be comfortable that Cashtillpayday has passed the Government requirements for registration.
You can be confident that our directors, senior managers and controlling owners have all been screened by Police checks and passed.
The Act ensures registered companies comply with all international obligations to prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism.