We understand that your privacy is extremely important to you. As a result we have put in place a number of measures to ensure that any personal data we obtain from you visiting this website is processed and maintained in accordance with accepted principles of good information handling.
This statement provides you with details of the type of information we may hold about you, how we obtain and use any information and how we protect your privacy.
Please read this section carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
The data controller is Cashtillpayday, Private Bag 300 901, Albany, Auckland,0752
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.cashtillpayday.co.nz (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your transaction(s).
- Details of your visits to our site [including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise] and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
THIRD PARTY WEB BEACONS
We use third party web beacons from Google to help analyse where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. Google may also use anonymous information about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve its products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by Google, please email us for more information.
If you call any of the telephone numbers quoted on this website we may record your call. These recordings are used for training and quality control purposes to ensure that we continuously monitor and improve our customer service standards.
WHERE WE STORE AND PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any information submitted via our website, will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
If we transfer your information to an associated company of ours, a service provider or agent in another country including outside New Zealand, we will make sure that such organisation agrees to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the New Zealand and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
The information we collect about you will be recorded electronically and may be used in the following ways:
- To verify your identity and credit standing and to enable us to consider and process your application for a loan or other products or services.
- To assess your credit history and confirm your employment details.
- To detect, prevent and investigate actual and potential fraud and related activities.
- To collect unpaid loans and debt that may become owed by you.
- To develop, manage and market products and services to meet your needs.
- To contact you for products and services that may be of interest.
- To determine your eligibility for different products and services that you may be interested in.
- To help us to administer and service your account with us.
- To contact you (by phone, email or other means) in connection with your inquiry even if you do not proceed to complete the application.
- To extract certain information for the purpose of generating statistics for our own internal purposes.
- To update our website to better meet our clients’ needs in the future.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
How long we keep your information for depends on the basis on which it was provided, generally however:
- We will keep your contact details for as long as we have your consent to send you marketing information and/or pass your contact details to third parties.
- We will keep other information about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law.
- We will keep records of any transactions you enter into on this website up to a period of six years and no longer than reasonably necessary.
- We will keep the information that is necessary to enable us to provide you with a service that you have requested through this website for as long as it takes us to provide that service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Cashtillpayday or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
CREDIT REFERENCE & FRAUD PROTECTION AGENCIES
Credit reference agencies (CRAs) collect and maintain information on consumers' and businesses' credit behaviour, on behalf of lenders in the New Zealand. Although you have applied to us (Cashtillpayday), as part of our assessment of your application, we will contact CRAs to get information on your credit behaviour with other organisations. This will help us make the best possible assessment of your overall situation before we make any lending decisions. We may collect the following information:
- Information on your personal accounts and other personal commitments
- Financial information on associate's personal accounts if there are any financial links with you
- Business accounts if you are a director or partner in a small business
- Data held by fraud prevention agencies on you and your business if you have one
- Information that is supplied to us will be sent to the credit reference agencies, who may keep a record of that information. If you give us false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this and may also pass this information to financial and other organisations involved in fraud protection to protect us, them and our respective customers from theft and fraud.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES - YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us via the contact page! Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note they may have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with New Zealand law. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $15 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.